Attendance Options at Chiselhurst
Each year Chiselhurst offers four kindergarten groups for children who are 4 years old by the 30th of June. Our groups are referred to as the Acacia, Banksia, Casuarina and Daisy Groups! Three (3) of these groups are run as a 5 day fortnight while our fourth group offers families a 4 day fortnight with longer hours. Both attendance options are Queensland Government approved kindergarten programs. Option A also allows you to select whether you would prefer to have your child/ren attend at the beginning of the week or at the end of the week.
OPTION A - 5 day fortnight
Acacia Group - beginning of week
- Children attend Monday and Tuesday with alternate Wednesdays
- 8:40 am - 2:50 pm each day
Casuarina and Daisy Groups - end of week
- Children attend Thursday and Friday with alternate Wednesdays
- 8:40 am - 2:50 pm each day
OPTION B - 4 day fortnight
Banksia Group - beginning of week
- Children attend Monday and Tuesday each week
- 8:30 am - 4 pm each day
AFTER HOURS CARE
We understand that due to work and other family commitments you may require after-hours care for your child. At present Chiselhurst is not a provider of after-hours care.
Your Financial Investment
OUR CURRENT RATES AND FEES
- Waiting List Application - $30.00 per child
- Enrolment Fee - $150.00 per child
- Kindergarten Approved Program - $878.00 per term, per child
- Excursion/Entertainment Levy - $85.00 per semester (charged 1st & 3rd term), per child
- Maintenance Levy - $50.00 per term, per family
- Capital Levy - $50.00 per term, per family
- Annual Chiselhurst Association Membership - $5 per family
Each year Chiselhurst Kindergarten reviews our rates and fees. As a community kindergarten we endeavour to make Chiselhurst accessible to as many families as possible. However, in our annual evaluation process we also look to to ensure 1) we are continuing to build a sustainable, financially healthy kindergarten that can serve the Toowoomba region for years to come and 2) we are able to continue to deliver the magical and enriching early childhood education we all believe in!
Accounts are issued and fees are payable in advance by a specific date prior to the commencement of each term, as specified by the Management Committee. The preferred methods of payment are BPay and cheque. While cash can be accepted it is by arrangement only.
REBATES AND GOVERNMENT BENEFITS
Chiselhurst is a Registered Care centre and our teachers are registered carers. As such a registered care receipt is issued at the end of each term which you can use to claim through the family assistance office or CentreLink directly. Chiselhurst is unable to make these claims on your behalf.
If you have a Government issued Health Care Card you will be entitled to a rebate on term tuition fees. Please present your card to the office for application.